Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do you think?

That if you lived on 3 small meals a day, no snacks, no butter, no bread, no cheese, no egg yolks and lots of fruits and vegetables you could lose weight?  Add some night time wine too?  Oh, yeah, and no chocolate.

I was just away for 3 business days with a colleague who ate just like that.  Yeah, and she weighs probably 120 lbs.  I don't know if her diet has anything to do with it, but it could, I'm just saying.

I ate very similar.  Yeah, don't be shocked.  But I'm not one for munching down warm baked fresh bread with butter while the person across the table eats a bowl of tomato soup, without the floating croutons.


So I ate as she ate.

Perhaps I lost some weight.

I survived 2 days of an arbitration.  2 days of testifying.  2 long days.  I'm glad to be home.  But it was beautiful there.  On the Oregon/Washington state line.  With the Columbia River flowing, the beautiful mountain sides, with flowing green hills.  Maybe I could live there.  In Lyle.  As long as I could go across the bridge to Hoods River, and eat warm bread with butter.

A view from the high school parking lot.  Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. She told me she was 115. Ugh, it sucks, why can't we be like that?

    I need her over my shoulder every day.

    ReplyDelete