Friday, July 23, 2010

Today

I have been really struggling to be productive while being on vacation.  Nearly 4 weeks has gone by and I really feel I don't have much to "show" for it.  Yes, we've put a dent in our "summer list", but I don't feel like I've done too much here at home.

Today, I'm still up trying to accomplish a bathroom cleaning.  Not only the essentials, scrubbing tub, toilet, sink and counter.  But a cleaning of under the sink and counter top, specifically of junk.  You know, stuff that's just been collected.

For example, the dozen or so 1/2 used bottles of conditioner, shampoo and lotion you get from the hotels.  I don't know why I bring those home.  Dumped.  Stale lotions and deodorants.  I'm really picky about deodorants, I must have at least 5 used just once.  In the bag for Lita.  Dental floss.  Probably 10.  I do floss, but I guess not enough.

So you get the picture.  I'm dumping, collecting for Lita and cleaning it up.  Feels good.

Next up.  Collecting and organizing my jewelry.  Then, the closet. Dun dun dun.

I live the vida loca.

No comments:

Post a Comment