Friday, May 27, 2011

Could it been the haircut?

My "funk" may have come to an end, and the only real variable that changed was....another haircut.

l a y e r s

Could it be?  A snazzy haircut can make any girl feel better about herself.  I think I may be on to something.  I have a new voice in my head....."never again, all one length hair"....it does nothing for my looks or my attitude.  Thank you Sara. xoxo

And the sun has been shining, a big dose of Vitamin D helps too.

And it's Friday.

And it's a three day weekend.

And there is a shift in my thoughts.

*******************

My goal is to sleep in tomorrow.  Real late, let's say 8am.  Sounds like a plan.

Tonight I shall leave you with a little bit of this.

She learned to ride with no training wheels this week (not evident here though)
and this

The closest thing to snow in May, cherry blossoms xoxo

and this



My loves will fill my heart this weekend and clean their bedrooms.  A two-fer.  I'm a lucky mama.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment