168 pictures taken. 90 kept.
Today was a beautiful day in the PNW. I was up early but wasn't very productive. Maybe you could even say I was lazy. Not much happened in the CK house other than music, reading, eating and cleaning the kitchen. Some occasional outdoor action with children coming in and out. Other than that, the couch was toasty warm. Matched the outdoor heat of close to 80 today. That's okay. I'll make up for it tomorrow.
We did venture out about 5pm to Menchie's, a local yogurt shop. Then some shopping for groceries for the week. Lilia and JH decided to wipe out their Mama Bucks on some new scooters. Then home, late dinner and watched Beauty and the Beast.
Some pictures from today.
Overheard: Lilia, "when I grow up I want to be first a zoo keeper, second a vet and third a hairdresser."
Observed: Alex and Sofia plotting out the big JH birthday purchase.
Gratitude: I appreciate the friendship I have with Romie, my neighbor. It's great to have someone to talk with as we both venture into being a parent of a thirteen year old girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment