
JH is doing quite well with baseball. His hit and catch are improving and he is figuring out where to "play" the ball when it's hit directly at him.
The weekend was not long enough, another day would suit me well. Painting, baking, shopping, working, yard work .... nothing I really enjoyed doing but was on the list. I long for a day with nothing on the agenda.
By the end of today we ran a successful lemonade stand and had dinner with the neighbors. I'm not ready for tomorrow.
You should play hooky from work one day and go to a spa or something. Doesn't that sound fun?
ReplyDeletea lemonade stand? How cute!
ReplyDeleteI heard about the lemonade stand from the neighbors actually.. And I like Miss J's Mom! You SHOULD play hooky from work and go to a spa.. but dont forget to pick me up and take me with ya! =]
ReplyDelete