Somedays I think it's too much. Like today. Leave for soccer at 7:45, at a game until 10:30, home to get ready for Ruby's birthday party in Orting, leave 11:15. Leave party at 1:15. JH's soccer game at 2:15. Leave game at 3:30. Pick up food, at padres by 4:30 for a visit. Back on the road, home around 6:30.
This is a typical Saturday, or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or any other day of the week. Not usually Sunday though.
It's dark, I'm tired.
And time is flying by. I feel like it's on fast forward and I can't keep up or at least get ahead. My days are planned with work or kids. That's my life. I need to figure out how I might fit in an exercise program, or for healthy eating at home, instead of on the run. I know, so many excuses.
I suffer less when I accept that this is my life. And I like my life. I think I need to work on being more present. Otherwise it will zoom by without me.
So true!
ReplyDelete...and by the way, your life, it's awesome!