I wish I was a better writer.
I wish I was a better photographer. I love to take pictures, but I don't have that "eye" some people naturally have. And I still struggle with understanding my camera. Sometimes I take 20 pictures of one thing because I can't get the exposure right. I click, view picture, zoom in, retake, repeat. I'll keep taking pictures, knowing Rolling Stone won't be calling me for a photo shoot any time soon.
Some pictures from today.
I took today off because my parents were out of town. Up with a phone call from my uncle Henry at 7:45 am. Walked around the house taking pictures of sleeping babes. I enjoyed the quiet. I though today we could take a spontaneous trip. We had breakfast and headed to Saltwater Park with our friends the Afeworks. Sand, water, scavenger hunt and great conversation. Back home, dinner, watering the yard, soccer practice, grocery shopping and a drop off for a sleepover.
I for one think your pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete