Sunday, January 31, 2010

We had another busy weekend.

A little bit of this.


And this ... I love this idea from Frills Fluff and Trucks.  I heart Valentine's Day.  Not for the mushy Hallmark stuff.....but for the pretty colors (pink & red) and the hearts, of course.


And this.



Ashli got a new camera.  I want it.  I really want it.  35th Place Photography is going to happen.  I'm so proud of the girls.  I need to set a date for a family portrait with her, Sara and Tiff.  I wonder if the new tools they have will shave 50lbs and 5 years off this mama.

Sunday night is here again.  I feel I didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped to get done this weekend.  Friday night is a blur.  I think Sofia and I vegged watching mindless TV.  Saturday was shot -- breakfast and out the door to Sofia's game in Everett.  Syl had the boys, so we hung out at their place Saturday night.  Today breakfast, clean up and to the padres.   Yummy food.  I brought Mrs. Fagan's cinnamon rolls (a new family hit).  The Espo's came for a visit.  We chilled, it was good, but another day away from laundry and my long "to-do/wish" list.

Alex starts guitar this week.  JH full swing into basketball.  Sofia soccer.  I hope to have a successful week at work.  I birthed my first budget analysis in Office 2007.  It was painful.  I hope the next delivery is quick and painless.

Good night.











2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Fagan will be happy to hear that HER cinnamon rolls are so popular. :)

    ...and I'd love to see JH play hoops! How fun! Nothing's wrong with guitar and soccer, but you know where my heart lies. Lucas and I will have to catch a game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart my new camera, too. You should see the editing I did with Lilia's pictures. Just playin around.. =]

    ReplyDelete