Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life | Wednesday

Sit down.  Yes, it's been three days of blogging.  Don't faint.  It will be okay.

Today I left a camera with the kids along with some worksheets to document what was going on while they were home and I was at work.

Some random pictures from today.



The kids had chores today.

JH:  clean out Pinkee's cage
Sofia:  put away clean clothes, water the backyard
Lilia:  clean her room
Alex:  mow the yard

OBSERVATIONS :  Somehow my front porch, garage and yard seem to be the gathering spot for every kid on the block.  There is enough kids on the block to play kickball in the field.  A month ago the sun was out until nearly 10:30, now it's 9.  The kids are still out talking on the street until past dark.  Then a quick snack, teeth brushed and bed.

GRATITUDE :  I'm grateful for YouTube.  I was able to nest a 2 variable vlookup in an Excel formula, using the formulas Index and Match. Very cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment