Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude | Day 18 & 19

Gratitude | it's Friday ranked up there yesterday in oh-hallelujah-I-am-thankful.  Only one soccer game today was the I am thankful pick.

Giving | support to a friend.  Time to myself.

*******

We left this morning at 10am, heading north.  Sofia had a game in Shoreline and I wanted to drop the boys and Lilia off at the padres.  No sense having kids freezing at a game.  It's bad enough that I have to sit there and freeze.  It was a great game.  They tied 1:1.  Both teams played well and played great offense and defense.  The game was at the Shoreline Community Center.  There was a working crew outside.  I noticed one guy who was taking a forklift full of pallets and dumping them in the garbage.  Yeah, I said it.  Dumping pallets.  I think that is a sin.  I have a love for pallets.  Something about the potential to be creative with free wood.  So I stopped David (his name) and sparked a conversation about my interest in his pallets.  He said I could have as many as I liked.  He would even make a nice pile for me and all I would need to do is pick them up by Monday.  I almost agreed.  But instead I shoved 6 in my car, my max for today.  Oh how I was excited.


From pallets to shelves.  Muy bueno.

via 

********

Ms. Lilia is a Netflix masta.  She gets my phone and I find her hidden in my closet watching cartoons, giggling and nibbling on Halloween candy.


surrounded by Christmas gifts, she doesn't even know.





******
Working on my December Daily, it's looking good.  I think I have an idea for my cover. I hope it translates well from my head to the product.

ribbons for DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment