Do you ever wonder what day-to-day life looked like back when you were 10? What a day might look like....around the house, activities, clothes, observations. I do. My parents weren't big on picture taking, documenting or story telling in a manner that I can "see" today. I hope this week in the life project will be a glimpse of the lives of the CK family, to cherish in years to come.
I was more thoughtful today with the camera. I should be taking at least 100 pictures a day to choose from when I assemble my actual album. I'll focus this week on documenting the pictures and words (on separate paper) and then work on assembly next week.
Some pictures from today.
The weekday ritual is very familiar. Up at 7am, to work, home, repeat. Sofia has soccer tonight and Lilia nearly had a breakdown because she had to leave the house with me to go pick up Sofia at soccer. Play time for the kids until dark. Plants watered. A quick visit from B. A good night.
I am grateful for my parents, who do so much for me and my family. Love.


No comments:
Post a Comment